Sunday, January 1, 2012

Boston coast

After work, one day this past summer, I wanted to go for a walk along the the coast. I ended up along Boston's Harbor Walk beginning at Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park.  The photos below are a handful of shots I took along the way. Enjoy.

Trellis in the Waterfront Park covered in Wisteria, I believe.
Shot of Stairs leading to the middle of the tunnel with the historic Boston Clock Tower beyond.
Shot of Long Wharf Hotel.

Sea of boats shot from the balcony along the Aquarium.

The Old Northern Ave bridge.
Boston skyline outside of the John Joseph Moakley United States courthouse.

Shot of chain railing with Northern Ave bridge in background.

Path going along the harbor outside the courthouse.

Entrance of path outside Strega Waterfront.
Another shot of the path.  Walking though the path felt peaceful in a way with the light shining upon the trees and music playing it almost felt enchanted.
Shot taken along Seaport Blvd. on the bridge.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photography baby, I'm so excited for the start of this blog! I know it will be a great source of inspiration for you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete