Saturday, March 3, 2012

Harbor_North End Walk

One night after work I wanted to go back to toward the Boston Harbor ending up right outside the Moakley Courthouse taking pictures from there toward Boston, then making my way toward the North End along the harbor, hitting the greenway and onto Hanover St.  Below are some of my favorite pictures I took that night.





This would be one of my favorite photos of the night.  I set up my tripod right in front of the walkway, which is part of the Freedom Trail, taking a shot of Boston showing the Historic Custom House Tower and the Union Oyster House.




While walking along the Harbor walk the chain railing caught the attention of my eye, probably by the way the light was hitting it.  So I took some pictures at different angles and this one I thought came out the best.  



View of Boston looking down Harbor Walk pathway.












It looks like a ghost?








Hanover St.




Leisurely place to sit along the Greenway.




Freedom Trail lit up.
While taking the photo of downtown Boston, I looked on the path that was lit up with little up lights, so I angled my camera down toward the ground and took a few shots.  This one was my favorite.  I feel like it has some sort of mystical effect like it's a path toward a fantasy world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment